Monday, March 1, 2010

Orange Water From Tap

The artistic streak

again.

This time I will tell you how he was yesterday afternoon at home with plenty to do, but not knowing where to start. Yes, I guess it's a common situation in which many times at the end was just doing what was least needed.

But, you know what? I think sometimes you have to claim just that. We do too many things necessary, desirable or even important, and we risk not to express or to bed or out of that artistic expression in all of us.

So I'm not sure if yesterday was an escape from reality and of duty, or was an outburst of artistic expression, or a little of everything, but I started to film playing a beautiful song with the piano. My knowledge

piano are quite simple, and audiovisual as well. But at least I think so the result gives a sense of authenticity. The arrangement of the song is very basic, and without sheet music, I got it through trial and testing, and finally I thought it was acceptable that way.

Here 's the result, I've put it on youtube song

A rise of narcissism in the mood? A "kit-kat" among so many things important? Any necessary pipeline? Any irresponsible waste of time? A little bit of everything? Is it the end all has room? A small artistic disaster? Who knows. You can judge yourself. But nobody can argue that I was really excited to upload this video and share it with you.

Greetings and see you at the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment