Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thank You Wording For 1st Birthday

Workshop on Free Software and GNU / Linux

Hi everyone, Again

contact you. On this occasion I am pleased to share with you a new call to a course-workshop on Free Softwar and GNU / Linux, which impart on Saturday June 25. The place is "La Fuente del Gato", a farmhouse in the mountains of Madrid, where they are organizing many workshops on this new (or maybe not so new) culture we want to extend. The page where specific information is published in the workshop is here.

I know that the advance notice with which this call is great, but I found it interesting to share with you the topic, now that is materialized in dates. Surely you remember back in spring, and closer to the date indicated.

I commented that I have great enthusiasm and commitment to this workshop, which I hope will be a success as I have given above, and, above all, to be more widespread and spreading the great social and technological phenomenon is Free .

A hug to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment