Sunday, February 6, 2011

Albert Fish Killer Ppt

Chronicle and Puerta Bonita - Rayo Majadahonda

First, I put the link to elgoldemadriz that you read the match report. Not that I wanted to stop writing reviews, but this week I write, and as the design is attractive than the blog, because I prefer you to read there.

And then also I am attaching a link to the best images from the first defeat of the door so far in 2011, before a very serious Rayo Majadahonda. Click on the image to see the album with the other photographs.

PD: Small trick dear readers. Whenever I put ("best pictures") is because I have not seen anyone throwing photos. They are the best pictures because there is no other, lol. If you realize, do not always get the same thing. The least they put a little note of humor to one day be a little pissed off by what happened.

Deputy

0 comments:

Post a Comment