Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brazilian Wax Statistics

ISA INFORMATION WELCOME AGAIN TO THE PEOPLE NOT TONTO

welcome you all back to "The Village is not Fool" blog where we address issues in Mexican politics.
From this renudará blog post updates as he had done before, (or rather I, since the other partners if they have been constant haha), I have not had the opportunity to update the blog for school reasons (if I still school) and personal, but now I'll have a long period of time to devote to the blog and you readers.

The blog will not die!

Now to resume the work of the blog I found it convenient to make a change of image, this also in connection with the approach of the 2nd Anniversary of the blog!,
with which we are celebrating:

blog-2nd Anniversary
- Visit no-
100 000 2000 The post is not

I hope you like the redesigning, you know any comments to "elpueblonoestonto@mail.com" I would like to know your opinions about changes in the blog.

blog was implemented in an action which may speed up the loading of the blog a little more, it is "expandable entries, is that when any employee's post is too long on the main page appear only the first part of this and a button labeled "Read more" to bite on this will be the full post.
I appeal to colleagues trying to use this tool, is easy to use and beneficial results for the blog seon gives better appearance, order and speed.

I am currently making some small changes to mention them here later.

Finally I want to thank all the readers who visit daily and have done so since the beginning of this blog, ie 2 years ago, thanks for your visits and also for your interest in receiving information. Here we

in this project, releasing the truth.

-Wero


Zany means: THE PEOPLE ARE NOT DUMB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment